Friday, September 19, 2008

Beer, Golf and um oh yeah Football!


The above picture is a photo from Spanish Trails in Las Vegas. Pretty course it's there signature hole, you are looking from the T box to the green.
----I did make it over the water.
Well it's been an eventful month, we got back from San Diego and started getting ready for the football season. Took a trip to Michigan to watch the Utes stomp on the Wolverines and it was a very good time, barring combating a wicked sickness that sent Max to the hospital the day I left. A few things about the trip,
Wrigley field can not fully be appreciated in 1 game alone. I'm estimating at least 3 games minimum is required.
Michigan fans know how to do it, they are awesome tailgaters that use all the space they can find and don't relegate them selves to one shitty black top parking lot. They also are very intelligent football fans and were very stand up people in defeat. Unlike some of the loonies that live to the south of us.
If you golf golf at Cog Hill in Chicago, I recommend the Ravines. BEAUTIFUL course, we Teed off at 6:30 in the morning and it was gorgeous. If you don't golf then um sucks for you!
Tailgating has been good, I'm still trying to push people to move out of that black top hell down to the grass and the shade. They just don't seem to like being more comfortable. Maybe some day. Keep your eyes out for an old trailer for sale we want to buy it.
I'll be putting a new slide show off to the side of there so click on it if you want.
"And if you're drinking then I know that you're my friend and I'll say, I think I'll have myself a beer."

3 comments:

Katie Story said...

I would like to start off by sharing with you one of my favorite songs. Everybody join in.

"In heaven there is no beer
(no beer!)
That’s why we drink it here
(drink it here!)
And when we are gone from here (gone from here!)
All our friends will be drinking all the beer
(all the beer!)”

Were you using one of the Price Realty Group golf balls when you drove the ball over the lake? I am not a big fan of golf....that is unless there is cold beer in the golf cart.

Joe said...

Unfortunately I didn't have those balls when I played this course, and even if I did I found out those are not $2 balls they are $4 balls, in which case I won't use them when there is water any where near!

Oh and i love that song!

Anonymous said...

Real Big Fish for life. You should get a tear drop trailer, that would be bad ass. I am glad that you finally posted. Pick a night that steph and you and to go out and I'll come watch max.