Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Half way there!

I am officially joining the blogging club!
I am now over half way through baking this little babe, 20 weeks 6 days to be exact. And for those of you who have seen my belly lately know that it is growing every day.
I have decided that we have the cutest little boy around. Yesterday when I picked Max up from daycare he ran over to me yelling Mommy! Mommy! with the biggest smile on his face. Oh, the warm fuzzy feelings I get from being a parent. He can do the littlest things to brighten my day. Later in the day I asked Max for a hug. He hugged me and then proceeded to squeeze my neck, saying "I am going to squeeze the stuffins out of you." Needless to say, I laughed so hard I almost cried. He is such a joy.
I am thrilled that the holiday season is here! Let the Christmas partying begin!

3 comments:

dani said...

Yeah, I can't wait for Lydia to meet Layla and her other girl cousin yet to be named! And yes, your son is the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I love Layla already, and Max of course. You are the best.

Nicole said...

Again! by the way this is Nicole!