Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What the hell!


Who the hell is this guy ^ !!!!

Sorry had to do it!

When things aren't happening to you they take a lot less tim
e. We've been waiting for Layla Belle FOREVER!!!!!!!!
I'm ready to throw sleep away and just get on with it. But then again I've always been a fan of doing my presentation first. Why endure the agony of waiting.

As many of you know my/our good buddy Brad was in town this weekend for a little paintball and cards, it was a very good time. We'll miss him not being in the valley but wish him well in his new location a little farther south. Speaking of Paintball
This guy right down there \/ took a great shot and tagged me right in the ear! Damnit that hurt but it made every hit I took after that not hurt at all.
Where'd he go? Where'd whooooo gooooooooo?
;)


No comments: